DATAFIRST performs the study and development of your automotive DMS software and accompanies you during your system’s entire life cycle.
DataCar DMS Services: we propose a full line of services to accompany the car dealership with its Dealer Management System implementation
Organisation & Planning
The first step consists of defining the project planning.
As soon as the order is received, an on-site meeting is organised to nominate project managers, each person’s tasks and the project schedule.
Along with your managers, we collect all the information needed to install and configurate the product, taking your specific company organisation into consideration. The following are detailed:
- Hardware: server, workstations, printers, network & communication.
- Business processes and parameters
- Brands, companies, sites, services…
- Organisation and operating of different services
- Price configurations (labour rates, purchases etc…)
- Reporting (financial reports, operating income)
- Accounting plan (general and analytical)
- Financial and business reporting
- DMS software accounting parameters (customer & parts families, internal transfers…)
- Data recovery
- Recovered files: customers, vehicles, stock, accounting data
- Migration rules
- Interfaces to be installed
During this phase the database will be created, user rights will be defined and the previously studied parameters will be integrated. Your project manager will be provided with training on how to administer the automotive DMS software.
Your data is extracted from your old systems and then imported in the new automotive DMS sofware. The intergration is thoroughly checked. An additional service can be proposed in order to improve the quality of the database (de-duplication, data cleansing, …).
Training is given per module a formation est dispensée par module correspondant à un métier :
- NC sales
- UC sales
and according to the schedule previously established together.
We check the functioning of the different modules of your new Dealer Management System software before the actual startup.
On-site Startup & Assistance
Implementation is carried out service by service in DATAFIRST’s presence. During the first stage, system ownership is focused on the main features having an impact on invoicing. Training is then extended to additional or additional and reporting.
Once the various controls have been carried out, the acceptance document is signed by both parties.
Follow-up & Improvements
After the acceptance, a post-startup assessment is carried out. Any action plans deemed necessary in order to optimise use of your Dealer Management System software, are put in place.